* German transport minister says fully behind Bahn strategy * Bahn CEO - to pursue Arriva only if makes economic sense * Bahn IPO still Berlin government goal, but not for now * Arriva shares rise 4.68 pct (Adds fresh quotes from news conference, background) FRANKFURT, March 24 (Reuters) - Germany's transport minister said he fully backed Deutsche Bahn's [DBN.UL] international expansion strategy as the German rail operator eyes Britain's Arriva . Asked at a news conference about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Berlin backs Deutsche Bahn expansion plans-minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.