Aug 25 (Reuters) - Bernstein research raised the price target on European automakers Daimler AG , Fiat SPA and Renault SA , saying the sector has rebounded dramatically from its early first-quarter trough as it has become clear that liquidity concerns can be put behind and the companies have a viable future. "For the sector to have further upside, we need some conviction that the European autos can haul themselves back towards mid-cycle margins in the next few years," Analyst Max Warburton ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bernstein raises price target on 3 European automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642