(Adds details, stock price) FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Beru increased sales in its first quarter to end-June by 14.5 percent to 97.9 million euros ($118.1 million) thanks to new product launches, it said on Tuesday. Beru said the main growth drivers were sales to German and U.S. carmakers of instant start systems for diesel engines and of auxiliary heating systems. "The European aftermarket business also contributed to the positive business trend," it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Beru boosts Q1 sales, sees weaker growth ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642