(Adds details on outlook, orders) FRANKFURT, May 27 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Beru posted a 16.4 percent increase in full-year revenue on Thursday, just as the market had been expecting, and forecast another 10 percent rise this year thanks to full order books. Following an acquisition and adjustments to comply with international accounting standards, Beru said that sales during its 2003/2004 business year rose to 354.5 million euros ($429 million) from 304.5 million the year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Beru posts sales rise as expected, sees more gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.