(Adds background, details) FRANKFURT, Aug 19 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Beru's first quarter operating profit rose by over 20 percent due to strong sales of electronic components, the company said on Thursday, meeting market expectations. Beru also said it expected sales and operating profit in the year to March 2005 to rise by at least 13 percent, up from earlier guidance of at least 10 percent. The specialist in diesel cold-start technology earned an operating profit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Beru Q1 profit meets consensus, raises guidance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642