(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Beru expects to increase sales and earnings by a high single-digit percentage this financial year as demand for cars grows moderately, it said in a statement on Thursday. Beru, which is majority-owned by U.S. auto parts supplier BorgWarner , said its profits fell last financial year to March 31 due to one-offs but its sales grew by 9 percent. Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) for 2004/05 fell to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Beru sees sales, profit growth this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642