(Adds detail from statement, stock price) FRANKFURT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Beru won a three-year contract worth 80-100 million euros ($107 million-$133 million) to supply tyre pressure monitoring systems for a European carmaker's U.S. model range, it said in a statement on Tuesday. The contract will add 15-20 million euros to Beru's total revenue in its 2005/06 fiscal year, said the company, which is in the process of being acquired by U.S. car part maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Beru wins 80-100 mln euro tyre monitor deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642