(Adds dividend flat, outlook repeated, detail, background) FRANKFURT, July 6 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Beru AG's net income for the fiscal year ended March 31 rose 17 percent on higher sales at its diesel cold-start technology division, the group said on Tuesday. It will propose not changing the dividend. Net income in the year rose to 35.9 million euros ($44.2 million) at the maker of diesel glow plugs, spark plugs, ignition systems and other auto parts for clients ranging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Beru year net up 17 pct, keeps dividend flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642