(New throughout) NEW YORK, Aug 27 (Reuters) - BFGoodrich said on Thursday the union representing 4,400 workers at four tire plants in the United States and Canada had ratified new multi-year labor contracts. The agreements cover workers represented by the United Steelworkers of America. About 3,400 work at plants in Opelika, Alabama; Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and Fort Wayne, Indiana. A further 1,000 work at a plant in Kitchener, Ontario. The plants make Uniroyal and BFGoodrich passenger car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BFGoodrich union OKs contracts at 4 tire plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.