(Updates with deals signed) By Alireza Ronaghi TEHRAN, July 30 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez enveloped his Iranian counterpart Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a bear hug on Sunday and the two men backed their anti-U.S. rhetoric with deals on everything from bicycles to oil. In a typically verbose speech, robust ex-paratrooper Chavez lambasted their common enemy, Washington. "If the U.S. empire succeeds in establishing its dominance, there will be no future for humanity. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bicycle and oil deals cement Chavez's ties to Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642