(Adds Autoliv comment, research note, updates shares) FRANKFURT/STOCKHOLM, May 20 (Reuters) - Shares in Continental eased and Autoliv jumped on talk the German tyre and car part maker will bid for Autoliv , dealers said. Continental was down 0.4 percent at 57.31 euros at 0939 GMT in a slightly weaker DAX with dealers citing talk of an offer for the Swedish group, the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts for the fiercely competitive car market. "Autoliv is a firm with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bid talk weighs on Continental, boosts Autoliv" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.