(Adds details from statement throughout) JOHANNESBURG, Feb 24 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial firm Bidvest Group Limited said on Monday that headline earnings for the first half of its financial year climbed 13.6 percent on a per share basis. It said the effects of a firm rand masked strong operational growth. Bidvest said headline earnings climbed 19.1 percent to 754.9 million rand ($92.5 million) in the last six months of 2002, from 634 million rand in the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bidvest says 6-mth earnings up, rand bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.