(Adds more detail) JOHANNESBURG, Feb 23 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial firm Bidvest Group Limited said on Monday first half headline earnings rose by two percent from a year ago, weighed on by rand strength. Bidvest said in a statement it saw real growth in full-year headline earnings, excluding earnings from auto-retailer McCarthy , whose results will be included from January 2004. "Provided we do not see the same level of currency volatility going forward, our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bidvest says half-year profit rises but rand bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.