(adds details, background) MILAN, Dec 30 (Reuters) - More than two percent of Fiat's ordinary shares changed hands in a single block trade on Monday which was priced roughly 30 percent higher than the carmaker's shares on the open market. A spokesman for the stock market in Milan confirmed the block trade of 9.24 million shares at 9.9674 euros each quoted on Reuters page . Fiat stock earlier in the session touched a new, roughly two-decade low of 7.55 euros per ordinary share. By ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Big Fiat block trade changes hands at 30 pct premium" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.