(Adds milestone in lead, metal workers' work stoppage plan) SEOUL, June 29 (Reuters) - Business sentiment at big South Korean companies has hit its lowest in more than three years due to worries about soaring oil and raw material prices and sluggish domestic consumption, a private survey showed on Sunday. Concern about street protests triggered by a deal to reopen the country to beef imports from the United States and the prospect of labour union strikes over pay added to the pessimistic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Big S.Korean firms turn more pessimistic -FKI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.