(Adds details) BOSTON, March 28 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc. , the fifth-largest U.S. asset manager, said on Tuesday Steven Buller has quit as chief financial officer to tend to family health issues but remains its head of global accounting policy and controls. BlackRock also said in a statement that Ann Marie Petach, vice president and treasurer of Ford Motor Co. who has been with the automobile firm since 1984, will join as managing director and head of business finance in mid-2007. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BlackRock CFO quits, hires Ford treasurer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.