By David Evans PARIS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - French truckers' unions threatened nationwide road blockades and transport misery reminiscent of the 1990s as talks with employers to resolve a pay dispute looked set to go to the wire on Sunday. Negotiations were adjourned after more than seven hours on Saturday, with both sides still far from an accord. They are due to resume at 3 p.m. (1400 GMT). If there is no deal by 2100 GMT, unions have vowed to mobilise their members from Sunday evening. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Blockade threat in French truckers' talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.