(Adds details) NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Blue Nile Inc on Tuesday named Robin Easton as chief financial officer, more than a month after the online jewelry retailer's previous nominee to the position turned down the job. Easton, who will join Blue Nile on Sept. 10, is the treasurer of technology company Paccar Inc. After Easton starts her new job, Diane Irvine, who is shifting to Blue Nile president from her current CFO role, will complete the move, the Seattle-based company said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Blue Nile names Paccar executive as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.