* Carmakers to co-operate on hybrids, carbon fibre -sources * BMW needs hybrids, electric cars to meet EU targets * Toyota becomes more important to BMW as PSA ties fade (Adds collapsed talks between BMW and GM on fuel cells) MUNICH/HAMBURG, June 27 (Reuters) - BMW and Toyota plan to expand a technological partnership, two sources close to the companies told Reuters, a deal that could prompt a shift in auto industry allegiances. The agreement will be extended to include hybrid powertrains ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW and Toyota extend technology ties -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642