* CEO says demand for i8 hybrid is high * Says BMW brand deliveries up 9 pct so far in 2014 GENEVA, March 4 (Reuters) - BMW Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer said the German company is considering building a new factory to meet growing demand for its premium cars. "If you keep growing, you have to, at some point, say we need a new factory," Reithofer said at the Geneva auto show on Tuesday. "We are thinking about it." Reithofer ...
Sign in to access this Newswire
"UPDATE 1-BMW considering building new factory, sasy CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!