(Adds details, background, share price) MUNICH, March 18 (Reuters) - BMW , the world's largest premium carmaker, did not exclude the possibility that headline pretax profit would decline this year amid ongoing high raw material costs and foreign exchange headwinds. The company said on Tuesday earnings before tax should rise above last year's adjusted 3.78 billion euros ($5.96 billion) that excludes a one-off 97 million-euro gain on the settlement of an Rolls-Royce plc convertible bond. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW does not exclude decline in 2008 pretax profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.