(Adds background) LONDON, March 23 (Reuters) - BMW Finance NV, a unit of German luxury car maker BMW is planning to issue a seven-year eurobond for a minimum of 500 million euros later on Tuesday, a banker said. The bond is expected to be priced to give a spread of low 30s basis points over mid-swaps, the banker said. "We are book-building at the moment and depending on how that goes we could launch as soon as this afternoon," he said. Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW euro bond seen mid-swaps +low 30s bps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642