(Adds executive comments, background, detail) By Christiaan Hetzner MUNICH, June 24 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG expects the launch of its new 1-series compact to add sales of at least 100,000 vehicles in 2005, the company said on Wednesday, setting a record group sales target. During the premiere presentation of its new hatchback, BMW's head of sales and marketing, Michael Ganal, reaffirmed the goal of record group deliveries in 2004. When asked whether the growth would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW expects to sell 100,000 new 1-series in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.