* CEO Reithofer's contract was due to expire in Sept. 2011 * Chairman says extension will provide continuity * BMW shares up 1.2 percent (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW gave its Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer a fresh five-year term, in a show of support by its main shareholder for his drive to add scale by cooperating with peers. Reithofer's contract, which would have expired in September 2011, was extended until September ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW extends CEO Reithofer's term until 2016" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642