(Adds details, changes dateline, previous FRANKFURT) OXFORD, England, Feb 16 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW said it would invest more than 100 million pounds ($189 million) in its British Mini plant by 2007 to expand annual production to at least 200,000 in three years. Most of the sum will be spent on car body manufacturing facilities, while a smaller amount will renovate the company's paint shop, creating about 200 new jobs in the next three years. "These measures will enable us to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW to invest over 100 mln pounds in UK plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.