(Adds detail, background, shares) FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG proposed former Chief Executive Joachim Milberg as new supervisory board chairman on Tuesday and repeated forecasts for higher vehicle sales this year after a record March. Reuters reported on Monday that supervisory board chairman Volker Doppelfeld, 68, would stand down after the group's annual general meeting on May 13 on grounds of age and that Milberg, CEO until the end of 2001, was in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW proposes ex-CEO Milberg as chairman, sales up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.