(Updates with price in third paragraph) By Scott Hillis BEIJING, Nov 27 (Reuters) - BMW's new 5-series sedan is ready to roll off the assembly line in China as the German luxury car maker steps up its presence in the world's fastest-growing major automobile market, executives said on Thursday. BMW AG is making the cars at its joint venture with Brilliance China Automotive Holdings in China's northeast city of Shenyang. The cars will sell for about 698,000 yuan ($84,300), BMW said, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW rolls out 5-series sedan in car-crazy China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642