(new throughout with BMW denial) WARSAW/MUNICH, June 30 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker BMW said on Wednesday it was not involved in any talks to build a car factory in Poland, denying a report in business tabloid Puls Biznesu. Puls quoted Erich Papke, head of the company's Polish operations, as saying BMW was in talks to build a factory in southern Poland but BMW representatives in both Munich and Warsaw denied the report. "At the moment there is no consideration of building a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW says no talks to build plant in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642