(Adds detail, share price, Rolls Royce, Bentley recall) FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG said on Tuesday it was recalling nearly a half its new Mini models and around a third of its X5 sports utility vehicles from world markets. BMW said it would recall 38,700 new Mini models and 56,000 of its X5 vehicles at a cost of 6.3 million euros ($6.22 million), which would be covered by provisions. The company said it was investigating possible problems in the Mini ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW says recalls Minis, X5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642