* Partnership comes as both carmakers face Volkswagen threat * BMW, Toyota to cooperate in four new fields * Talks with GM are over - BMW spokesman (Adds details, background) By Christiaan Hetzner MUNICH, June 29 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW and Japan's Toyota Motor Corp agreed to extend their cooperation to a bigger strategic alliance on Friday in a challenge to global rivals as competition intensifies. The agreement means BMW will cease further efforts to cooperate with General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW, Toyota expand pact in challenge to rivals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.