(adds details, background, share) FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW will relaunch its top selling 3-Series model in Europe and parts of Asia on March 5, the company said on Tuesday. A successful rollout of the new 3-Series, which competes with the Mercedes C-Class and Audi A4 , is critical to the future growth of BMW. More than half of the brand's car sales stem from the 3-Series, and the previous fourth-generation model of the mid-sized car had sales of 2.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BMW's 3-Series to go on sale from March 5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642