(Adds BNP comment, background) MILAN/PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas has bought just over 2 percent of Italian industrial group Fiat , official data showed on Wednesday, but the French bank said it was not a strategic holding. Italian market regulator Consob requires any shareholder with more than 2 percent of a company to declare its holding. Consob said BNP Paribas' stake in Fiat had climbed above 2 percent on July 21 and that 1.876 percent was being held by BNP Paribas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BNP Paribas buys 2 pct of Fiat, says not strategic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.