Aug 25 (Reuters) - Banc of America Securities-Merrill Lynch said it remained overweight on the European capital goods sector for the rest of 2009, as it expects a lot of the potential good news for the longer term to be priced in by the end of the year. There are too many positive factors that cannot be ignored, including a strong lead indicator momentum, scope for industrial production to rebound substantially and an end to destocking, the brokerage said. The market still has an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BofA-Merrill stays overweight on European CapGoods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.