March 27 (Reuters) - Bank of America Securities-Merrill Lynch Research upgraded Autoliv Inc , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, to "buy," saying the recent stock offering has strengthened its balance sheet. "Autoliv clearly appears today in our view as the safest place to be in auto components," the brokerage said in a note to clients. It has "the strongest balance sheet in the sector." Autoliv is well positioned should the environment deteriorate further, to become a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BofA-Merrill upgrades Autoliv to buy from underperform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.