(Adds comment from shareholders meeting, market reaction) By Christian Plumb and Paola Arosio MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The Bank of Italy barred Mediobanca from selling part of its stake in sportscar maker Ferrari to Lehman Brothers, the Italian bank said on Monday, throwing a wrench into its bid to win allies in the controversial deal. The objection by the country's key bank regulator to Lehman's purchase of 6.5 percent of Ferrari was the latest speed bump to hit investment bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BoI forces Mediobanca to take back Ferrari stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.