(Recasts with Fazio comments, request for crisis status, previous TURIN) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Struggling Italian industrial group Fiat needs new financial backers to help it weather a crisis at its car unit, Italy's central banker said on Thursday. Fiat, which is expected to unveil a recapitalisation of Fiat Auto after a board meeting later on Thursday, agreed a three billion-euro rescue package with banks earlier this year and has launched a recovery plan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BoI's Fazio says Fiat needs new financiers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.