(Changes dateline, recasts lead with Bollore comment) ERGUE-GABERIC, France, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Vincent Bollore said on Thursday he had no plans to invest in Italian car designer Pininfarina -- but he could do it "if asked". The French financier has set up a joint venture with Pininfarina to build an electric car in a project worth about 150 million euros ($220 million). The project is similar to the one Bollore is developing with French power utility EDF . "If they asked me to, we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bollore could invest in Pininfarina "if asked"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642