(Changes dateline, previously FRANKFURT; adds details, background, stock prices. Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted.) MONTREAL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc. and DaimlerChrysler AG ended a three-year dispute over the Montreal company's acquisition of train maker Adtranz, lowering the $725 million purchase price by $209 million, or almost 30 percent, the companies said on Tuesday. Bombardier, whose purchase of DaimlerChrysler Rail Systems (Adtranz) in April 2001 made it the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bombardier, DaimlerChrysler settle Adtranz dispute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642