(Adds details, stock price) By Charles Grandmont MONTREAL, May 21 (Reuters) - The founding family of Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc. said on Wednesday it will join a consortium that will bid for the company's snowmobile and watercraft division, which is being sold to help keep the main company afloat . "We will make a proposition before May 27 in partnership with other investors," a spokesman for the Bombardier family, which is the controlling shareholder of Bombardier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bombardier family to bid for snowmobile unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.