* Q2 EPS $1.25 vs est $1.16 * Q2 rev $1.90 bln vs est $1.76 bln * Rev from new vehicles rises 33 pct to $1.08 bln July 26 (Reuters) - Booming new car sales helped Group 1 Automotive, one of the largest U.S. retail auto dealers, top analysts profit forecasts for the ninth quarter in a row. Auto dealers in the United States have benefited as lower gas prices tempt people to buy more cars. Group 1's results follow a strong result for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Booming new car sales boost Group 1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.