* BorgWarner reports in-line profit; revenue falls short * Europe woes weigh on company's profit, revenue outlook DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - BorgWarner Inc, which makes automotive turbochargers and emissions systems, cut its 2012 revenue and profit outlook on Wednesday due to the economic downturn in Europe, where the company drew more than half its annual revenue last year. In posting its third-quarter results, the auto parts supplier said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner cuts outlook as Europe worsens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.