(Recasts first sentence, adds CEO comment, details, background) CHICAGO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Auto-parts maker BorgWarner Inc. on Wednesday posted a 37 percent increase in quarterly profit on higher demand for its engine and drivetrain technology, including turbochargers and transmission components. The company also tightened its profit outlook for the year. Net income rose to $61.4 million, or $1.07 a share, in the third quarter, from $44.8 million, or 79 cents a share, in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.