* Adj. profit of 44 cents/shr vs view of 54 cents * Cites tough conditions in Europe * Shares fall almost 2 pct in premarket trade DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier BorgWarner Inc posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday and said it expected the credit crisis and slower global growth to hurt its results through 2009. The results were worse than expected and the auto supplier warned that its full-year 2008 results would also come in below Wall Street expectations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner posts loss, sees flat 2009 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642