(Recasts, adds earnings details, outlook) CHICAGO, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc. on Thursday said quarterly profit rose 22 percent on demand for its engine technology in Europe and better than expected U.S. sales, and raised its full-year outlook. At a time when North American vehicle production is expected to slow in the second half of the year due to softening consumer demand, BorgWarner said it expects to grow faster than the industry overall. The maker of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner posts strong profit, boosts outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642