(Adds details on results, outlook, background) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc. on Friday said quarterly earnings fell 36 percent as vehicle production cuts by Detroit-based automakers pressured results. Net income fell to $39.2 million, or 68 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $61.4 million, or $1.07 per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 1 percent to $1.06 billion. Excluding one-time charges, BorgWarner earned 81 cents per share. On that basis, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner profit off 36 percent, misses forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642