(Adds earnings details, background) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc. said on Monday its quarterly earnings rose 13 percent, boosted by growth in its engine and four-wheel drive businesses. The Chicago-based company said its third-quarter net income rose to $35.9 million, or $1.30 a share, from $31.9 million, or $1.18 a share, a year ago. Analysts on average had expected earnings of $1.29 a share, with estimates ranging from $1.18 to $1.36, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner profit up on engine system sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.