(Adds details on results and outlook) CHICAGO, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc posted a bigger-than-expected rise in quarterly profit on Thursday on demand for engine-performance and mileage-improving products such as turbochargers. BorgWarner said it had sales growth in every region and product group it makes, including sales growth of 10 percent in the United States that far surpassed the 3 percent growth in domestic vehicle industry production. Net income rose to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner profit rise beats estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.