(Adds sales data, outlook and background) CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc. on Thursday posted lower second-quarter earnings due to a charge to settle claims of contamination at a plant it acquired. Net income fell to $35.9 million, or 63 cents per share, from $54.7 million, or 97 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding the charge to settle personal injury and property damage claims related to alleged environmental contamination at a Mississippi site, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner quarterly earnings fall on charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642