(Adds background) STUTTGART, Germany, Oct 28 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc. is expected to buy a majority stake in German automotive supplier Beru for around 60 euros a share, sources familiar with the talks said on Thursday. "There is a very high probability that Beru will announce this after the weekend," one source said. Beru declined to comment. BorgWarner was not immediately available for comment. U.S. financial investor Carlyle has been planning to divest its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-BorgWarner set to get majority of Beru-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.