(Adds background, details, previous FRANKFURT) ST GALLEN, Switzerland, May 20 (Reuters) - Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL] can maintain its pretax profit margin this year at last year's improved level of 6.4 percent, the German industrial group said on Friday. "Last year's level is achievable," Chief Executive Franz Fehrenbach said on the sidelines of a conference. In 2004, the world's largest car-parts maker increased its pretax margin to 6.4 percent from 5 percent in 2003. Fehrenbach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Bosch CEO says can maintain profit margin in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642